Yes, Charlie and I truly have been taking advantage of the "outdoor lover's dream" and getting out into the spring outdoors. Granted, my allergies may not like it... but I've been doing it anyway! Charlie and I have been picnic-ing in Deibert Park everyday this week. It's been an amazing relaxing, reading, and burning our skin time. The Chicago winter left us snow white and Vitamin D-less. We are now remedying it!
So what does 25 miles have to do with anything? Well... we went on our first long distance cycling ride. Well, really our first over 10 miles. It was awesome! For those of you who do not know, Alabama is one hilly state. It pretty much kicked our butts but I think Charlie and I are hooked. We're gonna have to go again next weekend. Absolutely. Our dear friend, Rob, was nice enough to be our guide around the country loop yesterday. It only took us a little under 2 hours (stopping a few times to marvel and laugh at dogs chasing us). We all had a blast.

No comments:
Post a Comment